Taittinger – Brut Prestige Rose 75cl Bottle
Taittinger – Brut Prestige Rose 75cl Bottle from TheDrinkShop
Delicate salmon pink in colour. Its aromas are fresh with wild strawberries and a hint of spice. On the palate this lively, fruity, fresh and elegant wine is balanced and smooth with good length and persistent flavours of crushed wild raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant. Overall, the Prestige Rose displays charm and subtle harmony of flavours. The fresh fruit flavours make this Champagne the perfect summer aperitif. However, it also goes well with fruit based desserts and selected cheeses. 45% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Meunier. L’addition method is used to make the Prestige Rose to ensure consistency and quality. 85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine and to this is added the other 15% that has been vinified as a red Pinot Noir wine from the best sources in Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys. This gives the Prestige Rose its distinctive salmon pink colour. The wine is aged for 3 years. The dosage is similar to the non-vintage. The Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose also has a high proportion of Chardonnay which is synonymous of the Taittinger style.